Psychotherapy for individuals, couples and groups.
of a variety of psychiatric conditions including depression, mood I specialize in helping adults who struggle with depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, grief & loss, mood disorders, bipolar disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit type disorders and related condiions including procrastination and creative blocks. Because these issues affect personal relationships, I provide supportive counseling and practical guidance about relationships to individuals and couples. I also have a particular interest in working with men and women during early adult and mid-life transitions.
- Anxiety (including phobias & performance anxiety)
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Couples Counseling
- Counseling for Couples Coping with ADHD (focusing on how ADHD is affecting the relationship)
- Group Therapy for Adults with ADHD
- Adult ADHD Testing
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Processing)
- Hypnosis for Trauma, Phobias, Chronic Pain and Stress Reduction
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Referrals for psychiatric medication management